• Excellent standards of daily care and education
• Home from home setting
• 5 dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified staff
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Baby Room
• Under 5’s Room
• Sleeping Room
• Security cameras on entry to nursery
• Can provide 15 hours free care for 2 year olds
Education & Development
Ryan’s Childcare aims to promote the 5 outcomes of the Every Child Matters Agenda:
• Enjoy and Achieve
• Make a Positive Contribution
• Be Healthy
• Stay Safe
• Enjoy Economic Well-Being
The nursery aims to develop to the full each child’s potential as an active learner through a well planned and stimulating environment both indoors and outdoors. We also make sure the children have FUN.
Some of the main criteria borne in mind when planning the programme of activities are:
1) The activities must be appropriate to age, understanding and development and be culturally sensitive.
2) There must be variety, so that the children are given opportunities to develop cognitive and social skills, and independence.
3) Staff aim to involve the children in the planning of their activities to the extent that is appropriate for their age and understanding.
4) There must be sufficient time for rests/naps appropriate to the ages and needs of individual children.
5) Adult/child ratios are maintained, and group sizes for activities must take account of the needs of individual children.
6) The activities should form preparation for the formal education that the child will eventually experience in school.