• Excellent standards of daily care and education
• Home from home setting
• 5 dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified staff
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Baby Room
• Under 5’s Room
• Sleeping Room
• Security cameras on entry to nursery
• Can provide 15 hours free care for 2 year olds
Ryan’s Childcare policies all comply with the purpose and aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage (“EYFS”).
These give each child the best possible start in life and support to fulfill their potential and to help young children achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes of staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution, achieving economic well-being.
The EYFS is given legal force through Order and Regulations made under the Childcare Act 2006.
These include many policies including health & safety, behaviour, food & drink, equal opportunities, other cultures, special needs, medication, nappy changing, accidents, visits and outings, etc.
When a new family come to visit they are given a prospectus to look through with full details of all my policies.